- We are a specifically created weight loss for women and health program that shows mums how to lose weight and then give weight loss secrets on how to do it and keep doing it so the weight STAYS OFF!
- The plans are easy for a tired and time poor mum to follow and help to give you energy – and you have the choice of using our weight loss smoothie plans or trying our 28 Day Breastfeeding Friendly Diet & Exercise Plan
- You will eat 5 – 6 times a day, eat real and fresh foods, not go hungry and be given healthy recipes for weight loss to cook evening meals that your whole family can enjoy
- You will have thick, delicious and nutritious weight loss smoothie for breakfast and lunch – with real fruit in – not watery traditional weight loss meal replacement shakes
- You will be given easy weight loss exercises to incorporate into your day
- You have Breastfeeding programs to choose from and we have lots of feedback from mums about increased milk supply on our plans due to the increase in good nutrition
- You are given daily weight loss support, motivation and weight loss tips – plus we are here every day for one on one support
- You are given a FREE Lose Baby Weight Pink Weight Loss Bible which contains nutritional information, recipes and tips to help you maintain your weight loss
- You are given a FREE tapemeasure to help you measure your cm losses
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not happy with your products purchased
- All you pay for are the products – everything else in the weight loss service and support is free!
- See our FAQ page to see the most commonly asked questions
- See here for some of the before and after pictures of mums who have lost their weight on our plans and read their inspirational stories
1. It causes invisible fat buildup around your organs.
In the latest bad news for the soda industry, Danish researchers discovered that drinking non-diet soda leads to dramatic increases in dangerous hidden fats. In the study, researchers asked participants to drink either soda sweetened with 50 percent glucose and 50 fructose (table sugar, the soda sweetener of choice in Denmark), milk containing the same amount of calories as the regular soda, diet cola, or water every day for six months.
. Those who drank the regular cola experienced a 132 to 142 percent increase in liver fat, a 117 to 221 percent jump in skeletal fat, and about a 30 percent increase in both triglyceride blood fats and other organic fat. The regular soda-drinking group also experienced an 11 percent increase in cholesterol, compared to the people who drank beverages.
Avoid turning to diet soda as a healthy alternative. Artificial sweeteners and food dyes have been linked to brain cell damage and hyperactivity; people who drink diet soda are also more prone to developing diabetes.
2. Some contain toxic flame retardants.
Some popular soda brands, including Mountain Dew, use a toxic flame retardant chemical ingredient to keep the artificial flavoring from separating from the rest of the liquid. Brominated vegetable oil, also sometimes listed as BVO on soda and sports drink, can cause bromide poisoning symptoms like skin lesions and memory loss, as well as nerve disorders.
3. You're taking part in the biggest science experiment on the planet.
Many soda brands on the market in America today are sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, a heart-harming man-made compound derived mainly from genetically engineered (GE) corn. GE technology was only introduced into our food chain in the 1990s. We don't know the long-term health impacts of their use because the corporations that developed the crops never had to test to make sure it's safe over the long term. Other independent scientists are finding that GE crops are linked to digestive tract damage, accelerated aging, and even infertility.